In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Atlanta Roofing Specialists will be taking additional precautions in the interest of protecting our customers and employees:
- Employees who are sick or knowingly have been exposed to the virus will be asked to stay home.
- Customers who are sick or may have been exposed to Covid-19 are asked to inform us so that we may make arrangements for a safe completion of your estimate and needed work.
- Our physical office is currently restricted to office staff only. Contact us by phone at (770) 419-2222 if you need to reach us.
- Any papers, documents, warranties and estimates will all be sent to customers via email or fax, anything that needs to be submitted to an employee or to the office will likewise need to be submitted via email or fax.
For estimates, inspections, diagnostics and repairs that take place inside of the house:
- We will call before arrival to ask customers to have their doors already open for us to enter their home.
- During the job we will try to maintain a 6 foot distance from customers and refrain from touching anything (we ask customers to do things such as open doors, pull down access ladders, move objects, etc) as much as possible.
- Our employees will be the only persons touching their own tools and belongings.
- All Atlanta Roofing Specialists employees are also required to wash their hands between appointments
For exterior work, estimates, inspections and diagnostics:
- We will call the customer upon arrival.
- If we are there for an estimate, inspection, or diagnostic we will do all discussion of the job over the phone, if possible
- If a face to face meeting is needed we will attempt to maintain a distance of 6 feet.
- We ask that all correspondence after the appointment has completed will be accomplished by phone, text or email
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
For more information or questions regarding Atlanta Roofing Specialists procedures during this time, please call us at (770) 419-2222.
For more info on Covid-19 please visit the CDC’s website by clicking the image below: